I ordered two long length wigs that come in long rectangle boxes. On the expected delivery date, I stayed home, and my family was also home.

Multiple cars in the driveway. No delivery on the delivery date but I got a notification that my order had been left in the mailbox on that date! Wrong. My mailbox is so tiny, nothing can be left in my mailbox but paper.

Ive ordered this exact same order just months prior from DivaTress and the order was left at the door. No possible way it was put in my mailbox. Ive reached out to DivaTress at least 3 times through email in assistance to locate my order. No response, not even one.

Ive contacted UPS and USPS (Surepost). I did pay through PayPal so I contacted PayPal for assistance also.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Unresponsive, Bad business practices.

Comments

DivatressCares
Divatress Verified Representative

Hi Diva!

We really do appreciate this feedback, every customer is very important to us and we pride ourselves with trying to provide excellent customer service.

I would like to try and contact you, if you can provide us with an order number I would like to touch base with you and see if we can assist you with this matter. We completely understand that you are not happy about not receiving your package, if the package is lost, we can provide you with a refund or reship the package. Let us know by contacting us at customercare@divatress.com or call us at 773-940-1910.

Once again, we sincerely apologize about the inconvenience that this has caused you.

Bella Lagunas