I never write reviews, but this one was a must...I have ordered Bobbi Boss Remy Natural from Divatress 4 or 5 times in the past.

When I first received the hair I notice the package was a bit different, I didn't think much of it and thought maybe they had decided to make it easier for customers to open. Yesterday I had 1 pack of Divatress Bobbi Boss leftover from my last sewin, but I needed 1 more so I went to the beauty supply store where I normally had gone in the past. I get to the salon and open up the package and begin to compare them when I notice the beauty supply store was the original package that I had been buying for years. I instantly new Bobbi Boss had not changed their packaging and something wasn't right!

While comparing I immediately notice the weft was thinner and so was the hair. I also began to think about the things (tangling, shedding, and not holding curls) related to the hair in the past that wasn't right. Moral of this story is be careful when you order online. Funny thing I never do just thought I was getting a good deal because the hair is expensive, but well worth it.

Back to beauty supply I go until I find someone that sells the real deal or open my own business which will entitle me to buy straight from Bobbi Boss company.

The hair on the left is the real one and the 2nd and 5th photos are the authentic packaging.3rd and 4th are copies!

Review about: Bobbi Boss Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Divatress?

Comments

DivatressCares
Divatress Verified Representative

Hi Diva!Thank you for making this review, we value all our customers and their concerns!

Bobbi Boss has updated their packing for their weaving hair. They are not copies or fake hair. I am sorry about that scare! You can verify with them too at by visiting their contact page

or by sending them an email.

info@midwayintl.com We receive all our hair straight from Bobbi Boss Manufacturer. We have had a partnership for many years!

If you have any additional concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at customercare@divatress.com or by calling us at 773-940-1910.

Bella Lagunas