1.9

I received a SIS-DELLA Lace REMY wig ordered November 2017.I wet wig to get a curl pattern but it only frizzed up.

I called to complaint about returning the unit. They said unable to return because I put products on it.

I told them the instructions said I can put water on it, but they refused to give refund.I'm disappointed because I paid over one hundred dollars for unit and will not order another wig from them.

Review about: Divatress Remy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE WITH YOUR CARDTHEY STEAL !!!!

So I ordered a wig for here an 2 days later my credit card was charged over 300 dollars at diff stores Popeyes hotels cheddar some one went all out with my credit info...i have kids an I'm a single parent you guys are theifs I'm gonna spread the word about yall so no one will continue to shop with y'all....terrible

LornaF
#1419582
Divatress Verified Representative

Hello, thank you for choosing Divatress, we value you as a customer. Every customer is very important to us and we pride ourselves with trying to provide excellent customer service. If you could please provide your order number, we would like to be able to contact you to discuss the unit you received.

Best Regards,